Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's ok now.......I'm here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bstrange99

bstrange99

It's ok now.......I'm here. Empty
PostSubject: It's ok now.......I'm here.   It's ok now.......I'm here. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:15 pm

It's been over a year since I had a 4wd, but finally I have another one. I've always been a suburban fan, and this is my 4th. With any luck it'll wheel like my old (and favorite) '87 did.

I picked this up off of craigslist for $1000. I've been plowing for the last 22 days straight, 12 hours a night, so really no time to shop for a rig (mudallica, if you're the same guy that was posting on krem.com, sorry.)lol.
So, anyway...I had to go to work, so call me retarded, but I told my wife "Some guys are going to show up here with a suburban, give them a thousand dollars." That's the first time I've ever seen her look at me like that, but I now have the truck, so it's all good.
My first suburban was a '94 that I bought in 96. It was "pretty", but GOD FORBID it get any dirt on it, so it had to go.

The next was an '87. By far the best I've had, and wish I'd never sold it. It started as a stock 3/4 ton with little pizza cutter tires. By the time I was done with it, it had 33x12.5x16 tires, A big ass brush guard, light bar, and the exhaust from Nathans yelly suburban (loud and AWESOME!).
I sold that to a 75 year old man in Ione, regretfuly.

The next one was a dog, sold it to allan, and I don't know what he did with it, but would like to know.

And now, without further ado, here's the current.

It's ok now.......I'm here. PHOT0005
It's ok now.......I'm here. PHOT0002
It's ok now.......I'm here. PHOT0004

I'll be posting needed parts as I get into it.
Brian
Back to top Go down
gustav129

gustav129

PostSubject: Re: It's ok now.......I'm here.   It's ok now.......I'm here. EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:37 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gustav129
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: It's ok now.......I'm here.   It's ok now.......I'm here. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Yup that was me you saw posting on KREM! No prob.... I would rather dig out my driveway instead of dig out 25 miles of highway. Just thought I would post there to say that, hey, yeah, it sucks digging out your driveway everytime the plows come by. But it is way better than fighting the main roads for miles on end! I wave with all my fingers when the plows come by. Not just the middle finger lol.
I had just gotten done digging out my driveway a couple weeks ago. Put the snow shovel away and started up my car. Then I saw the plow coming. I got out of my car, got the snow shovel out and waited. He actually stopped his plow and got out o talk to me. He personally apologized to me for how the plows have buried me in repeatedly. I told him "No problem- just keep them roads clear and we are all good"
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
bstrange99

bstrange99

PostSubject: Re: It's ok now.......I'm here.   It's ok now.......I'm here. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:56 pm

With all the time I spent in a plow truck, I only had time to sleep in the off hours, so I paid people to come dig out my driveway. I gave a friend 40 bucks to come snowblow the HUGE mound. 15 minutes after they loaded up and left the grader came by and left a bigger mound. I was ready to start complaining at that point.

Last edited by bstrange99 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: It's ok now.......I'm here.   It's ok now.......I'm here. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:54 pm

yeah it is really easy at a time like that to get angry. I think I did pretty good at not getting mad and appreciating the plows this year. I know plenty of others that didn't....especially that nut that was shooting at the plow on northside!
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's ok now.......I'm here.   It's ok now.......I'm here. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's ok now.......I'm here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northwest Mud Trucks :: NW Mudtrucks Members Area :: NWMT Members-
Jump to: