Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty
PostSubject: Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22   Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 pm

So as of now, Allan and myself are confirmed on racing. Wayne is supposed to show up with the old Mudallica truck(pos Dodge), but we keep telling him to bring Herbie. I think he's too afraid of the Blazabbit handing Herbie it's ass! Again! affraid lol! Everyone needs to at least come and watch. Hopefully this time I remember to put it in 4 low. See you all there!
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22   Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:53 pm

OK....now I am scrambling to get Herbie running right for a match up with Matty....and now Matty is staying home to save money up for his honeymoon. Now come on..what is more important? Your new wife or putting on a show with 2 big block powered VW's on 44's duking it out in the mud pits?
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22   Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 am

Wayne, if i let the wife read this, you will be getting your ass kicked. Worse than the Blazabbit beating up on Herbie!
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22   Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Allan was telling me he was gonna offer you a sweet honeymoon experience. You can go up to Allan's place, camp in one of his exquisite camper suites, and do an engine swap. He will even provide a truck and motor for you to do a swap on. I am sure she will be all over wanting to change plans and go to Allantown.
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22   Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:37 pm

WOW! And we were planning a week in the San Juan Islands. Might have to run it past the wife. Uuuuhhh.......NO! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22   Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bogs 4 Dogs Aug 22
Page 1 of 1