Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
General LEE

General LEE

New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA Empty
PostSubject: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

I want to announce that Lacrosse Mud Bog and dirt drags have a new , larger location and will be hosting 3 Bogs/Drags this year.

They will be:

Memorial Day Sat & Sun

JUne 19 (Sat only)

Labor Day Sat & Sun

We now have 9 acres all to ourselves and will have seperate tracks for side by side Mud Bogging, Dirt Drag racing , and ATV Bogging. You can enter any or all events. We also have events for spectators like giant water ballon slingshot, spud gun contest, card bash fund raiser, mud dive for prizes and whatever else we can think of...

Free on site camping

Great concessions

Seperate spectator parking and pit area...

for more information go to www.lacrossemudbog.com

or contact General Lee at kkelso@northwestshootersupply.com (509) 844 2818

Lacrosse is in West Whitman County near the Adams county border and is about 90 miles from Moses Lake, Spokane, Tri cities, Walla Walla, Lewiston/Clarkston and about 60 miles from Pullman/ Moscow, Othello, Rosalia, and Sprauge.

Easy to get to right off Hwy 26

As each bog gets closer, more information will be posted on the web site. If you would like to be added to our email list just send me an email and let me know.[url=lacrossemudbog.com]lacrossemudbog.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://www.lacrossemudbog.com
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Cool sounds good! Hope to make it down again this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis
Admin
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis

PostSubject: lacrosse   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:16 am

Im there, looks like i won't have any events conflicting this time or what i really mean is lack of a truck
Back to top Go down
https://nwmudtrucks.forumotion.com
General LEE

General LEE

PostSubject: Re: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:12 am

Update on Lacrosse bogs etc...

We are trying for the first time, a two day event on Memorial day weekend (Sat and Sun)

for this event, each day will be a seperate event in and of itself, you do not have to be here for both days, so if you can't make both days, no big deal, just make the one you can. We realize that most of these are one day events usually on a Sat, so with this in mind, we anticiapet that there might be fewer folks on Sunday, but that's okay. For those that do show, we will run with what we got and if we finish early, we can play in the mud afterwards. We will still have all the concessions and everyhing for both days... no matter what. I already know there are some folks planning to be there both days already...It should be fun...

Did I mention that we will have an undercarriage washer on site for you to just drive over? I expect it to get a lot of use...

If you want to camp, let me know if you can... I can tell you all about accomdations and available services...

Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Ken
Back to top Go down
General LEE

General LEE

PostSubject: Re: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 11:46 am

We are starting to get ready for the 2 day mud bog and dirt drag on Labor Day weekend. Both days will be seperate events and you can attend either or both. Dry on site free camping will be available....

Also available are free ATV races for young kids (just bring the kids, we provide everything else) We usually run these when the pits are being dressed between clasess or such.

Sat tech in starts at 8:00 am racing about 10:00

Sunday racing starts at about 1:00pm

If we finish early, we allow all those who want to stay and play in the mud to do so, Some have siad that's the most fun they have had, was when they were allowed to play.

We have great food (just ask anyone who has been here) and we hope to have a mud dive (mud wrestling style) event for a special prize, so bring extra clothes and plan to get muddy.
Back to top Go down
General LEE

General LEE

PostSubject: Re: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 pm

The Labor day races in Lacrosse are being postponed and rescheduled for either late Sept or early Oct.

I will post new date as soon as we settle on it....

Thanks,

Ken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:29 am

New competitor events in addition to the Mud Bogs, will be Dirt Drag .... My twin sister Denise, and I chose to attend Eastern Washington
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA   New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA Empty

Back to top Go down

New mud bog and Dirt drags in Eastern WA
Page 1 of 1