Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
All Seasons

The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA Empty
PostSubject: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 pm

MudFest is happening! "When," you ask? April 24th at the Othello Rodeo grounds in Othello, WA. Events to be featured are Mud Bog, Dirt Drag, Rock Crawl and Tug-of-War!
MAKE SURE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.ALLSEASONSPASCO.COM FOR ALL THE DETAILED INFORMATION, BLOGS ABOUT THE EVENT AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FORMS!

Othello Rodeo Grounds
821 S. Reynolds Road
Othello, WA 99344

Times
Driver registration: 7:00AM - 10:00AM.
Gates open at 10:00AM
Racing starts at 11:00AM

Pricing
General Admission: $10 (cash or check at the gate only)
You can purchases tickets at Kennewick Ranch and Home or at the gate.
4 Years and Under: Free
Pit Passes: $12
Pit pass holders will be allowed access to the pits and general seating areas only. Spectators will not be allowed on the tracks for safety purposes.

We'll have delicious snacks at the concessions stand, and for those 21 years and older, come grab a cold beverage at the beer garden!

Overnight camping will be available (no electrical or water hookups, sorry).

We really appreciate your guys’ input so let us know if you have any comments or suggestions.

Classes
Mud Bog and Dirt Drag will have the following classes:
•Powder Puff
•100: 4/6 Cylinder, less than 35" tires
•200: 4/6 Cylinder, more than 35" tires
•300: V8, less than 35" tires
•400: V8, 35" up to 38" tires
•500: V8, 38" and up tires
•600: Unlimited

NOS, Super Charge and Cut Tires move up one class per modification. It is up to Tech's discretion whether a participant is moved up multiple classes. It is not solely the size of the tire which decides vehicle's class.

Races are Double Elimination.

Prize payouts will be $ and trophy for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
*Mud Bog 600 class 1st place winner takes all-$500! 2nd and 3rd place winners receive trophy only.

Rock Crawl will have the following classes:
•X: Less than 35" tires
•Y: 35" up to 38" tires
•Z: 38.5" and up tires
Prize payout will be $ and tropy for 1st place.

Tug-of-War will have no classes.
Prize payout will be "Winner-takes-all" (Tug-of-War entry fees) and trophy.

Driver Participants

•1.) Registration is on Saturday, April 24th, from 7:00AM - 10:00AM. Registration forms will be handed out on Saturday morning, however, the forms are posted on our website and available for download. Please have as much information filled out and ready to go to create a "smoother" registration process. Once registered, no refunds will be issued.
•2.) Tech inspections are final -- ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUING WITH THE TECHS!
•3.) NOS, Super-Charger and cut tires move up one class per modification.
•4.) Mud Bog participants must have extraction points in front and rear.
•5.) Roll Cage is mandatory for Rock Crawling participants.
•6.) NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ONTO THE GROUNDS. COOLERS WILL BE CHECKED AT POINT OF TECH INSEPCTION. DRIVERS WHO ARE CAUGHT DRINKING WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED FROM ANY RACING AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.

*****MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR JUNE 19-20, 2010! WE WILL BE HAVING A 2 DAY MUDFEST EVENT AT THE BENTON COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS!*****
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Should be there. I think I'm going to try and drag one of my parts donor rigs to run this time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
All Seasons

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 pm

uh oh, did mess up some stuff last time in Pasco?
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Well, I didnt mean it like that... but instead of racing my Black Stepside that I've been doing the last couple years at the races Ive gone to, I've got a Blazer (technically a GMC Jimmy) that I bought as a parts donor rig to use the axles and the motor from it in my Suburban... but until I tear it apart to do that and it still runs I may as well run it a few times. It won't be competitive by any means but at least ill have fun. But that's what I meant about "racing a parts donor rig".

Last year I wasn't able to make it to the Pasco run at all due to money and time issues.
I don't really have the extra time or money this time around either but I'm going to find a way to make it... and I vowed to keep from racing the Stepside again and keeping it as a street driver grocery getter and trail runner so my alternative is the Blazer I bought to use for parts cause it runs right now. Despite a bent frame and being considered totalled. We already did the Cabin Fever trail run with it 2 weeks ago. Now the 37" Boggers are on and it's time to get it muddy. Cool

The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA L_6d21c1bc8b504350a88c7ab81702e07c
The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA L_9fd792544b1d42af9b8e4861cc497430

The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA L_7d2af9b33f68483ca77dcb60d3310287
Back to top Go down
All Seasons

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:28 am

I'm sure you are so anxious to get out there, probably with all this great weather we've been having. Othello should be fun and even if you don't get things together before Saturday, you can still come check it all out...keep in mind, we're having a 2 day event this June at the Benton County Fairgrounds! That for sure will be a primo event!

P.S. I've been speaking with Crawl Magazine and they are coming down too (with trailer and buggy).
Back to top Go down
mudbronco

mudbronco

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Ill be there just hope to do better this time than the last one Sad .
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm

I'm dragging mine down, and with a few friends we should have about 6 trucks going tomorrow. See you then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA   The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA Empty

Back to top Go down

The [i]Original[/i] All Seasons MudFest: 4/24/10 in Othello, WA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northwest Mud Trucks :: EVENTS :: Events in the works-
Jump to: