Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transmission and tranfers case

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirtywhiteboy

Dirtywhiteboy

Transmission and tranfers case Empty
PostSubject: Transmission and tranfers case   Transmission and tranfers case EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Hello, I'm currently looking for a transmission for a 454 and tranfercase! Hopefully not to much money. Does anyone know of any one or place that sells good ones?
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Transmission and tranfers case   Transmission and tranfers case EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I have a completely rebuilt TH400 and NP208 as a complete married unit with a H.D. 6-bolt torque converter I'd sell for $400 for everything. It was behind a 454 in a Blazer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Dirtywhiteboy

Dirtywhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Transmission and tranfers case   Transmission and tranfers case EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 pm

I'm inestered in it, It'll take me alittle time to come up with the money, got laid off last week, I'll let you know when i have the money and if you still have it by then, i'd buy for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transmission and tranfers case   Transmission and tranfers case Empty

Back to top Go down

Transmission and tranfers case
Page 1 of 1