Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downriver Days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:46 pm

We need a good turnout of rigs for the parade this year. Advertise your website, business, and events.

Other things going on include:

Lion's Club Train rides

Games, booths and other stuff in the Park

Snowmobile Watercross on the river

The Parade 10am Saturday

And on our agenda, backroads driving, Huckleberry picking, etc...

We may split up into two groups if we have enough rigs, as to avoid too much dust and getting a line of 10+ trucks split up and lost every 5 seconds.

So remember July 25-27, bring your trucks up, even if we cant be noisy or wheel on my place anymore cause of my neighbors, we stiull have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
BuddyLee

BuddyLee

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: the down with the river days   Downriver Days EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 am

i'm so there,, and i'll bring the freakin jeep
Back to top Go down
rebelfab

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 1:39 am

I will be bringing the green toy or the sub
Back to top Go down
BuddyLee

BuddyLee

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: down river dayz   Downriver Days EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:46 pm

rebelfab wrote:
I will be bringing the green toy or the sub
das boot right on!! affraid
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Since I'm all about providing quality comfort for your exclusive stay in Allantown, this year I have decided to make a special offer of opening up the ability to stay in these fine units:

"The Party package"
This roomy unit is equipped with custom features such as a microwave oven, breakfast nook, and captains chair front seating out the main bay window. A perfect place to entertain guests! It's famous for donating it's 402 big block motor to the budget Suburban, and has other nicknames such as "The Duct Tape Motorhome".
Downriver Days L_9a6437e8f771587c37abd2ccbee08f85

"Old Dave's Old Faithful"
Take it from the words of Old Dave... it drives like a dream. And let your nightmares come true too, in this 21ft cozy cube. It features a nice bass sound due to a blown out muffler, and has been known to lift the front tires off the ground powered with a strong Chevy 350 V8. yes, thats right, this one still runs! Paint updated to "Arizona tan" since picture. It was even a candidate to be in the "Allan Productions Sequel Movie: Race with the Devil 2". But don't be tempted to take it for a spin to get away from the evil people, it's already sold and waiting to be picked up.

Be one of the last to stay in this fun little unit before it drives off from Allantown forever!
Downriver Days L_f9ae587dcbdb39162052b6256c879787

"The Bunkhouse"
Built in the late 1960's, this luxurious abode is surrounded with fine aluminum siding, and real wood framing and interior. It had a skylight, and now features all natural air conditioning.
Downriver Days L_efcc94d5653cc82d5c867a01ad169a51

"The Bachelor's Pad"
With special seating for two, and extra air conditioning, this unit even comes equipped with a rollbar! It has received several downgrades since this photo, making it a very unique and fun place to stay! The seats swivel to privide hours of fun as you view the wonders of natural junkyard views at it's finest through the detached front window, that was removed by prior winters.
Downriver Days L_e485250bdabf570294c450fd4202edbb

"The Family Retreat"
Slide away into the eastern woods of Allantown in this refreshing "Open Road" top of the line RV unit, complete with spacious back room areas, and it even is equipped with a non-running generator. Nothing like keeping the family active and in shape by rigourous physical activity, and what better way to do that, but to access your fabulous accomodation by climbing in the back side window.

This would make your weekend one to never forget!!
Downriver Days L_de8fdc471b5d8cefabd5904751a27b98

So reserve your place to stay now before they're all taken!!! Free items off the menu at the Espresso stand if you stay in any of these! Get them while they're hot, and before we burn 'em down.
Downriver Days L_36cd946e471b4eb0bfd6ed6c04736cd4
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
gustav129

gustav129

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Hahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gustav129
BuddyLee

BuddyLee

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: allan town   Downriver Days EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:35 am

i got dibs on the bachelor pad and i also need directions
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:24 am

go north on HWY 2 towards Newport (technically east)

about 8 miles past Elk and "Millers One Stop", look for HWY 211

hang a left on 211 and follow it to Usk (no stop sings on the entire road until you reach Usk) (about 15 miles)

Hang a left at Usk and follow that all the way to Ione. (about 35 miles)

Follow it through Ione. You will see a little mini mart with gas pumps on the left side. (Houghton street) Turn left there

You go down a few blocks... past a Police station, over some train tracks

When you have gone +- 4 blocks you will reach 8th street. Turn right

It is a block or two or three of residential and then it turns into a gravel mountain road

approx 1/2 mile down there is a sign for Lundberg road which is on the right. turn right there

Go slow on that road and try not to drive nutsy and anger Allan's brother who is on the road before you reach Allantown. Go past Allan's outdoor family room/shop/whatever. Past that is a big field to figure out where to parks your trailers and such

Last edited by Mudallica on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:33 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added distance and street names)
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
rebelfab

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: very bad news   Downriver Days EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:45 am

I just talked to Buddy there was an accdent in Ione this morning. from what i understand they where going from Allens into town for the parade. there where three people in the front and four or five in the back of the Blazabit (vw rabit on a blazer frame) something in the steering broke they drifted off the road and roled. the driver had surgery on his sholder. a female (i don't know her name) hither head pritty good. Jason and one other guy in the back jumped and are unhurt. Buddy and his son Alex both hit there heads. every one was life flighted back to Spokane. Buddy is ok but they are keeping Alix over night for observation. I will let yall know when i find out more. Sorry for the bad speeling.
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:19 am

Pictures that Rusty took with his camera phone:
Downriver Days Image002-1
Downriver Days Image004
Downriver Days Image009
Downriver Days Image012

Last edited by Mudallica on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Giving Rusty credit for the photos)
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
BuddyLee

BuddyLee

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Downriver days   Downriver Days EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Alex and i are home from the hopsital. i was discharged right away and dude stayed overnight for observation. Because he got ejected. he had the least scratches of anyone, flew the furthest, and we are going to ride our bikes this afternoon. he's a tough kid and extremely lucky. but then again we are all lucky. i have been in some pretty hairy situations and i'm 100% confident someone had their eyes on us that day. thanks everyone for all your help.
Back to top Go down
gustav129

gustav129

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Thanks for beating me at posting my own pictures, Wayne. Razz Anyways, those are the crappy shots from my phone. Im pretty sure other people took better pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gustav129
Sponsored content

Downriver Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downriver Days   Downriver Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Downriver Days
Page 1 of 1