Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dog Pound and Big Al's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudallica

Mudallica

Dog Pound and Big Al's Empty
PostSubject: Dog Pound and Big Al's   Dog Pound and Big Al's EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 2:56 am

October 11th is the Dog Pound Mud Bogs. Profits go to feeding the dogs. The first mud bog raised $3500- enough to feed all the dogs there for 35 days. I haven't heard how much they raised on the second event.

Saturday is their third and final event of the year. Make it if you can. Their first event was very organized. The second one..well... I think they will make up for it on this one!

Sorry but Herbie can't make it due to needing to work. Bills and all that happy horse shit.

The following Saturday is the Big Al's finale. I know on my website I have the same time as the other bogs of theirs posted. But it seems like I heard them say that the final one will be held at a different time. If you know let me know so I can get the word out.

My work will be doing a fumigation that weekend. Normally I would be scheduled to work but it looks like I am going to get it off. Fingers crossed that they don't cancel so I don't have to cancel. Herbie is not going there with expectations of winning... Herbie is going there just to look good and go throw some mud and have a good time. Hope to see some other boggers there as well!
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Dog Pound and Big Al's   Dog Pound and Big Al's EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 10:18 am

I really wanted to go to at least one of the Dog Pound races and enter something. But I have to be at Babby Gunnhars's B-Day party that Vince and Shawna are holding. They already bumped it back a week so I and others could make Moyie and not miss it, so I'll be there on the 11th, but may go out to the mud races after the b-day party to at least watch. Jeff Williams is bringing Casper out to race.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: Dog Pound and Big Al's   Dog Pound and Big Al's EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 pm

I still have never seen Casper race. That would be cool to see!
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Pound and Big Al's   Dog Pound and Big Al's Empty

Back to top Go down

Dog Pound and Big Al's
Page 1 of 1