Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil's Ridge is back!

Go down 
+5
Dirtywhiteboy
Mud_dog
SLASH2008
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis
Blazabbit
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

Devil's Ridge is back! Empty
PostSubject: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:20 am

That's right kids, Mike is having races again. The first race is on May 15&16. Side by side mud drags, by time not double elimination, so no favoritism. There is also obsticle course. Classes will more than likely be like before; 4&6, stock 8, street and trail, hot street, mod, and x class. Unfortunately for me, if I go by the old rules, my rig falls into x-class, due to cut tires and relocated radiator. But oh whell, it will be fun! BTW, I'm more than likely bagging out of Moyie now.
Back to top Go down
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis
Admin
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis

PostSubject: devil's ridge   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:19 am

I guess i'll go so i can have my butt handed to me by some 6000 pound oil burner
Back to top Go down
https://nwmudtrucks.forumotion.com
SLASH2008

SLASH2008

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm

Blazabbit wrote:
That's right kids, Mike is having races again. The first race is on May 15&16. Side by side mud drags, by time not double elimination, so no favoritism. There is also obsticle course. Classes will more than likely be like before; 4&6, stock 8, street and trail, hot street, mod, and x class. Unfortunately for me, if I go by the old rules, my rig falls into x-class, due to cut tires and relocated radiator. But oh whell, it will be fun! BTW, I'm more than likely bagging out of Moyie now.

no moyie??!!! why not?
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm

I didn't really feel like spending hundreds of dollars to drag my truck all the way up there, just to play in the pit for a short amount of time. Then spend all night listening to a bunch of drunken idiots. Besides, I wanted to save the equipment for the Ridge. I will probably end up in x-class, due to cut tires. Oh well, bring it on baby!
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:57 pm

i wont be thir broke both trucks at moya and traded my tires fore some smaller bogers that are cut so no playing for me till i get my new tires and the other blazer done
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

I wouldn't get cut Boggers. In some sanctions, cut tires will automatically put you into x-class.
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:06 pm

oh well to late starting to put together a k5 for our oldest daughter I am giving the cut boggers to her for the k5 she is to young to race but will have lots of fun at moyie and seven mile so santions is really not a problem.

I myself an upgrading to 44's haven't decided boggers or swampers yet. Using my discount at work I will be getting brand new...
Back to top Go down
Dirtywhiteboy

Dirtywhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:33 pm

hey how much are 44's going for these days?
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Blazabbit wrote:
Side by side mud drags, by time not double elimination, so no favoritism.

Well said!

Blazabbit wrote:
Unfortunately for me, if I go by the old rules, my rig falls into x-class, due to cut tires and relocated radiator. But oh whell, it will be fun! BTW, I'm more than likely bagging out of Moyie now.

I don't care much for the Big Al's or Dog Pound way of doing things...but I really did like Dave's tech sheet from the Dog Pound where they actually added up points that really mattered and not silly things like location of the radiator. Mudallica actually scored too low for modified class and Herbie ended up being one point short of modified although I chose to bump up to modified.
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:09 pm

According to the rules I helped to establish at the Ridge, cut tires are an automatic bump to x-class, since they are no longer dot approved. Mike might let me run modified.
Back to top Go down
BigMack27

BigMack27

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:06 pm

As for me i'll be at the dog pound.As for cheek in they don't even count points. They just say open class.
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:51 am

well as for price on 44s about 2300 to 2600 for 19.5 44 16.5 bogers online
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:34 am

16.5's are garbage!
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:23 pm

Blazabbit your truck looks real nice, where is this new place!!!! if I would quit trying to do new stuff to my truck I might get to see it muddy!!!! LOL and where would I get placed to race... I have not cut my 40" bogger yet but it is on my list....
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:25 am

You would more than likely be in mod with the rest of us morons. I bump up to x-class for more passes. It is about 1/4 mile past the old place. Mike is supposed to let me know when the next race is.
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:48 am

yea let me know my dually is getting a new tranz this week sould be ready soon... you running a big block right..
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:21 am

Just a mild 454. Same as it was at the monster truck show in C'dA a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down
Dirtywhiteboy

Dirtywhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:54 pm

well as for price on 44s about 2300 to 2600 for 19.5 44 16.5 bogers online

Wow thats a pretty penny, guess i'll just have to try and fix my 38s would they work ok with tubes in them?

I haven't had much trouble with 16.5s
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Wrong thread!
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:58 pm

i have never had any trouble with 16 5s with thwm popping off thje beazds. thats just me my k5 wighs alot more than your little bodied blazzabbit. not trying to be an ass. but when i looked into 15's i would have to change alot of stuff and the cost would be alot more for the wheels. And even with my 40's i ran 20 lbs of air compared to your 25 lbs.

Yes tubes will work in the tires dirtyboy depending on the size of the hole in your 38's. My black truck is running tubes in all four tires. And you can run then with less air. Check out moen's for heavy duty tubes at a great price.

Last edited by Mud_dog on Tue May 18, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:01 am

how mild LOL I think I'am 425-450 give or take..
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:18 am

Hey Robert, do the math.....I have a big block, 1 tons, 5-44's, full cage, and recovery gear. I probably outweigh you by at least 1000lbs. And I don't always run 20 psi, I often air down to below 10.
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:19 am

Don't make me have to bring up heavy rigs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:20 am

Leave your crew cab out of this! Ha ha!
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:30 am

Well my Stepside is one of the lighter ones and it without mud on it or all the stuff I normally have with me was 6700 after we had taken the fire hose and I gave it a good cleaning over and under. I'll bet every time I actually raced it though I had a few hundred pounds of mud hiding under it somewhere. Truck Blazer with all the parts now finally removed off it like the bumper winch doors hood tailgate and some interior is finally down to 6500 I think it was. I havent weighed anything else of mine. But part for parts everything else I have has the same axles, plus or minus a few pounds here and there for other parts, longer/shorter frames and bodies.

We weighed Chris William's Chevy (the one with the tubed flatbed) on the way back from Othello and he came out to like 7200 we figured is what he would be clean.

I really wonder what the Big Crew Cab will weigh. My other '81 Crew Cab said 7180 on the title, but Wayne said he took it across the scale at his work one day when he had to use it a few years back and it didnt weigh that much even.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge is back!   Devil's Ridge is back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil's Ridge is back!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next