Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allan's B-Day; and Allantown Cleanup; and trail runs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

Allan's B-Day; and Allantown Cleanup; and trail runs Empty
PostSubject: Allan's B-Day; and Allantown Cleanup; and trail runs   Allan's B-Day; and Allantown Cleanup; and trail runs EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:12 pm

I will be spending the next 5-7 weekends cleaning up my property and getting rigs ready and stripped for the car crusher.

June 6-8 is my B-day weekend, of which I havent done anything for since I was probably in early High School. So, for my b-day this year, I'm trying to organize a couple things. A day of non-fun (for those who have rigs stored at my place and have been up at our play days) to help me clean up some of the mess as a result of the play days, and make my place look nicer and camp-friendly. Saturday the 7th I'd like to get our group together and take the day to do some backroads and trails.

Sunday will be back to me cleaning up again. But anyways, whoever wants to come and hang out and have a group bbq and campout that weekend, and some mild trail runs, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com

Allan's B-Day; and Allantown Cleanup; and trail runs
Page 1 of 1