Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got the green light!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

I got the green light! Empty
PostSubject: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

We just signed our new contract at work, and I am getting a $4000 bonus on the 18th. That means after 3 1/2 years of building, the Blazabbit will finally get the 203/205 doubler! I'm going with Jedsmaching.com for the doubler. He wasted about 30 minutes yesterday answering my questions and concerns, and seemed happy to do it. Mayfield's is doing the new TH400 for it. Bring on the crawling baby!!!!!!! I couldn't spend all of my bonus, I have to get my nuts reattached now too.
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

I ordered the adapter, and got the tranny to the builder today!
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Adapter showed up today! Now waiting for the new tranny to be done.
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 am

So today I got the 205 yanked out, on the bench, and both boxes are bolted together. Ready to start making shifters!
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I have everything in place. Got the crossmembers located. Started on a new traction bar, the old one is too long, and for sale $50, cost me $100 to make it. May have it drivable in a couple weeks or so.
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 pm

It is alive! Still have a few things to finish up like the breathers, front driveline, exhaust, and a few other things. I may take it to the dog pound on the 18th. Depends if I get everything done by then. I'd almost rather get a bunch of guys together at 7 mile, that's more fun. Plus it will give me a chance to test out the crawl ratio.
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:37 pm

It is all done, but the exhaust. Hopefully have that done next friday. If so, going out to 7 mile the next day to test it out. I can't wait to see how it crawls!
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 pm

I thought you couldn't do anything until after 2011?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:27 pm

I made some minor adjustments to my budget( I told Heidi I am getting it done, one way or another) and got it together. Just hope it stays together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got the green light!   I got the green light! Empty

Back to top Go down

I got the green light!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northwest Mud Trucks :: NWMT Tech Forums :: Drivetrain-
Jump to: