Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new guy on the block lookin 4 info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bogginblazer

new guy on the block lookin 4 info Empty
PostSubject: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:40 pm

i am new and wanted to know what i have to have to enter these mud bogs?
Back to top Go down
BuddyLee

BuddyLee

PostSubject: boggin blaze   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 7:39 pm

show up and pay the fee
make sure your battery is good and tied down seat not loose and have a helmet
Back to top Go down
bogginblazer

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:39 pm

batterys tied down well seats r a check i got a helmet and a heavy right foot.
where is this held at and how do i get there?
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:57 pm

Lots of bogs... I post up all the ones I know of at http://mudallica.50megs.com/Spokane_and_area_events.html
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
bogginblazer

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:05 am

where is big als and when u say tech in what do u mean?
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 am

Stateline Idaho... right on the Idaho/Washington border between Post Falls and Spokane. It is right off the highway on the main drag... maybe half a mile down or so. Right next to a cool biker bar and close to Deja Vu.

"Tech in" is where they come and check out your rig for safety and specs to classify you. They check to make sure your battery won't fly out and that you have seatbelts... sometimes they get nit-picky but only if you give them a reason. When they tech you they check for number and type of modifications, type of motor, tires size, etc. If you have a stock V8 and 33 inch tires, you run in stock V8, if you have headers and Edelbrock on an otherwise stock motor with 35's you run one class up from that, if you have a wild cam, 44 inch tires, blower, dual carbs, paddle tires, etc you run in an even higher class.

What are the specs of your rig... I might be able to give you an idea of what class you would run and what type of competition you might encounter.
Back to top Go down
bogginblazer

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:52 am

i have a 76 chevy blazer w a 6 in lift 16/35/15 swamper boggers 465 manual hooked to a 205 t case the 350 i am runnin has a 750 holley double pumper, headers, and a k&n otherwise i think it is stock.
halfton axles for now lookin for cheap 1 tons.
and one other question could i run with the fiberglass top off it would save a bunch of weight?
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:58 am

I would guess you would run in "street and trail" class... Big Al's has that class but I think they have a different name for it. You would probably be racing trucks real similar to yours... you might clean up and win or you might get your ass handed to you on a platter! Good luck and don't forget to post here how it comes out when you do your first race!
Back to top Go down
bogginblazer

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:04 am

i will i have been searching for a place to wheel with other wheelers and wanted to say thanks for the site and all the info it is way usefull. and hey not about win or lose it is all about the fun thanks and by the way sweet bug i like it.
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:10 am

Thanks about the bug! It is slow... I built it mainly for fun. I might race it anyways though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guy on the block lookin 4 info   new guy on the block lookin 4 info Empty

Back to top Go down

new guy on the block lookin 4 info
Page 1 of 1