Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Als 6/14/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dirty mother

Big Als  6/14/08 Empty
PostSubject: Big Als 6/14/08   Big Als  6/14/08 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 am

We took three rigs to big Als Saturday, The mud Nazi, Financial Ruin and the Dirty Mother. Jeremy stalled on his first run and jumped on his second but boy was it fast, Josh won 1 and lost 2 I think. I won my first two lost the third and won the fourth after a bit of conflict. The mother was running awsome and I had some very exciting runs, had a pretty good time, spent to much money and will have to ground myself for a bit. there was some very close races and the pits were bad especially the left side, they need to do something about the boulders in the pits. All in all I had fun.
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

Big Als  6/14/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Als 6/14/08   Big Als  6/14/08 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 am

Good to hear! I had fun when I went to Big Al's and like you, didn't take home the money. Oh well... $40 entry fee to go and race side by side and have some fun. Spendy, but I think it's worth it. I am also grounded for a little while... gas at $4.09 and going up by the milli-second. Gonna have to start a class under the 4&6 of bicycle pedal powered mud boggers!
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com

Big Als 6/14/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northwest Mud Trucks :: EVENTS :: Event Results-
Jump to: