Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring play weekend at 7 mile

Go down 
+2
Mud_dog
Blazabbit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

Spring play weekend at 7 mile Empty
PostSubject: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Allan's annual spring play weekend at the orv park is March 13&14. I am going out on the 13th, but a lot of guys will be going out on the 14th also. If anyone needs a hand getting ready for it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:18 am

me and vw nut will be there at least one day ifnot bothdays
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:47 am

You guys can see the new paint job!
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 am

look at myspace to see vwnuts truck with its hillyard coustom pant Twisted Evil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:33 pm

What does Hillyard have to do with anything about my truck? scratch It's an urban camo paint scheme. As far as I can remember, anything related to Hillyard, is referred to as "white trash", and I don't feel I fit that criteria. I am educated, have all of my teeth, and don't drink.
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 pm

not your truck vw nuts you will know what i meen when you see it pepol with spray cans are stupid robs room mate and twin brother hade fun with spray cans your truck probly looks good i have not seen it yet but we are not afrad of hitting any thing no fancy paint to hurt heck for that matter not to worryed about sheet metle not that much left dew to me and a cutting torch
Back to top Go down
mud rabbit

mud rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:29 am

Matt that is extremely rude and judgemental. Since anything to do with hillyard is white trash then is anyone living there white trash as well. I live in hillyard and not white trash. And none of our mud trucks are trash. I sometimes forget to stop and run over anything that gets in my way in the K5 or my toyota when i get it done. We were not calling your truck anything. We were refering to VW nuts paint job not yours. don't take everything personally.
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

Looks like I'm not the only one who takes things personal. Then who is vwnut?
Back to top Go down
BuddyLee

BuddyLee

PostSubject: 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 pm

i will be there on there 14th but not too early
so save some gas for me and stuff
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm

vw nut is one of my frends from school that is new to 4 weeling he goes by rob or rc ya should get to meet him on sat or look him up on the members list
Back to top Go down
bstrange99

bstrange99

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Looks like I'll probably be there in one of the rams. Probably both days. The Jimmy is officially for sale. Check the for sale section for details.
Brian
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Today was the most fun I've had out there in a loooong time! Had a great time wheeling, and hanging out with a bunch of people. Even better, I went all day and didn't break anything! I was playing it cool at first, but towards the end of the day I was doing some pretty nasty hillclimbs with Johnny. It was a day for the books.
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 pm

i win i broke the most on vw nuts truck all fixed will be back tomarrow to brake alot more broken parts list water pump,fan,radiator,hub,fan belt beat that any one
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 am

Uuuuh, don't challenge me to a breakage contest. I could have that "thing" completely destroyed in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mud_dog

Mud_dog

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:30 am

ya i could to but not as fun as setting myown truck on fire to day
Back to top Go down
onehotidahomama

onehotidahomama

PostSubject: broken   Spring play weekend at 7 mile EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:54 pm

well im going to need help getting my rig on the road. ill be uying an old jeep and i mean old next month. it still has the origanal straight 6 in it and i need a 350 engine and tranny for it so if any one gets bored soon..... i would realy like it done befor mothersday as a present for my self ut sooner is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring play weekend at 7 mile   Spring play weekend at 7 mile Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring play weekend at 7 mile
Page 1 of 1