Northwest Mud Trucks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwest Mud Trucks

Pacific Northwest Forum For Mud Racing, Mud Trucks, Trail Events And Anything Truck And Dirt Related

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil's Ridge this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudallica

Mudallica

Devil's Ridge this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm

May 15th, and 16th is DEVIL'S RIDGE!!! Mike is at it again. Side by side timed mud bogs and wheel to wheel obstacle course. This mud bog will be at a new location just past the previous location. From HWY 2 near Elk you turn West on Eloika Lake road. Follow that to Division Road. Turn right and go a little over 3 miles. Once you reach the previous location you should be able to see the new location just down a ways on the left side of the road. Let me double check, but I think Mike said there will be trophies handed out. This is his first mud bog in several years and a new location, so he is trying to do this one in the theme of a semi-organized playday. Entry fees for mud and obstacle are $30; and $20 to bump up and run in a second class. Tech is from 9-11am and racing starts at noon. Spectators are $5; under 15 years old are free.
Back to top Go down
http://mudallica.com
Dirtywhiteboy

Dirtywhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:42 pm

sounds like fun but Truck still broke and other things have top of the list of things to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:17 pm

I posted something a couple weeks ago!
Back to top Go down
Dirtywhiteboy

Dirtywhiteboy

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:30 pm

I know I ended up moving this weekend, to a place where i can actually work on my trucks. Maybe i'll be able to caught the next one.
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:39 pm

am thats today!!!!!! I should have been on here last week.... oh whell that meens I did not break down....LOL
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 2:26 am

I took 2nd in mod. I thought I beat at least 1 of the other rigs in x-class, but oh well. I had a lot of fun today.
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 10:51 am

hey cool and good job. does it pay out like eurika... if so how much you win!!!
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:22 am

Mike does trophies for 1st to 3rd, and a money pit after, $20 buy in, winner take all.
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:43 pm

who was all there did hickabilly make it. how about herbie and the rest of the gang....???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Mike was at the dogpound race yesterday. Wayne brought Herbie out. He ran pretty good, but didn't place. I was fighting off a migrain at the end of the day, so I didn't do the money pit. Wayne and I were going to do a VW grudge match, that didn't happen either.
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

i can't wait to run with you guys..... tell me about your rig what motor tranz h.p. ect...it has taken me 2 years to get this far....LOL
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Couldnt go Saturday. I went today and I won 3rd place in Modified with the parts Jimmy. Sound impressive?

Now here's the part you can laugh at. Today, Sunday there were only 3 rigs in the Modified class. Haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainexplorers4x4.com
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:16 am

mountainexplorer wrote:
Couldnt go Saturday. I went today and I won 3rd place in Modified with the parts Jimmy. Sound impressive?

Now here's the part you can laugh at. Today, Sunday there were only 3 rigs in the Modified class. Haha

Hey you won it fair and square! Saturday I took somewhere around 10th place out of around 12 rigs? I ran as good as I ever have on a good day, I made no errors, was overall satisfied I ran it as hard as I possibly could. That means about 9 other guys out there have rigs that are flat out WAY FASTER than me!!! Shoulda seen Pappy cruisin by me!
Back to top Go down
Blazabbit

Blazabbit

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:01 am

Wayne, you need gears. Then you will do just fine.
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:00 am

I guess I could play the excuse game and mention that my tire blew off my bead on one run so I basically had to get pulled out 3 of 4 runs.
Back to top Go down
bigjim500

bigjim500

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:09 am

Dam I realy hope some day I will pull out my junk and see what i got the old mud slut was cool but this is my first bbc ...LOL
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:21 am

What is holding you back from running it yet?
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:29 am

mountainexplorer wrote:
I guess I could play the excuse game and mention that my tire blew off my bead on one run so I basically had to get pulled out 3 of 4 runs.
I just don't know about you Allan. I shoulda raced beside you. You always run awesome when it comes down to you against a friend!!!

That Jimmy ran so good at Moyie. Sorry it didn't do a repeat performance. It still was in the top five toughest mud rigs still moving at the end of the day!
Back to top Go down
mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:33 am

I should have unhitched my trailer and...
Back to top Go down
Mudallica

Mudallica

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:37 am

mountainexplorer wrote:
I should have unhitched my trailer and let Wayne run the stepside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil's Ridge this weekend   Devil's Ridge this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil's Ridge this weekend
Page 1 of 1